Asst. Mgr/Asst Pro/PGA,Director of Fitting
Golf, Hockey, Soccer!
Years at Joe & Leigh's and Pine Oaks
Since 1999. Director of Club Fitting, Lead Buyer for Footwear, Gloves, Accessories and Golf bags for Joe & Leigh’s Discount Golf Pro Shop.
Some Other Background
Fairfield University, 4 years Varsity Golf
How long you've been playing golf?
Over 25 years!
- PGA Class A Member since 2010
- Factory Certified ClubFitter for all Brands
- Joe & Leigh’s Certified Professional Club Fitter
- Certified Club Repair Specialist
- Joe & Leigh’s Certified Club Repair Technician
- Graduate of several Club Repair, Assembly and Fitting Schools
- PGA Magazine Guest lecturer; 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 PGA National Club Fitting Conference
- NEPGA Education Committee 2010, 2011
- NEPGA Growth of the game Committee 2012 to present
What's currently in my golf bag
- Driver-Callaway Epic Sub Zero , 9 degree
- Fairways- Epic Sub Zero 3 Wood, 15 degree, Tensei Blue 75 Stiff, Epic Flash 5 Wood, 18 degree,Tensei Blue Stiff
- Hybrids- Callaway Apex 2 degree, Graphite Design Tour Ad 95 Hybrid, stiff flex
- Irons- Callaway Apex Pro, 5 thru P KBS Tour V, X flex
- Wedges- Callaway MD4, 50, 54 and 58 degrees
- Putter-Toulon Design Garage Series Las Vegas
- Ball – Titleist Pro V
Years as a Professional
Class A PGA Member since 2010
Favorite TV stations
Any Station that has sports on!