For lesson booking and more information please call 508-238-2320.
Please note at this time lesson availability is contingent on current clients completing their lessons scheduled before new clients can be added. All instructors schedules are currently filled. Updated 5/21
This is the traditional one-to-one format. The advantage here is that every second of the Golf Professional's attention is yours!
- 40 Minutes: $60
- 60 Minutes: $85
SMALL GROUPS- No Availability until Winter 2021.
Group instruction is economical and can be a lot of fun. Bring your friends! Set up a group from work or your weekend foursome. Groups make for a very supportive atmosphere (if you've got nice friends, of course!).
- 60 Minutes (no video)
- Group of 2: $50.00/ea. per 60 minute lesson
- Group of 3: $40.00/ea. per 60 minute lesson
- Group of 4: $35.00/ea. per 60 minute lesson
GET GOLF READY
Get Golf Ready is designed to teach you everything you’ll need to play golf in just a few lessons. PGA and LPGA Professionals will show you that there are lots of ways to play by combining fun, friends and fitness. The only requirement is that you have 1 hour per week, a desire to have fun and enjoy the outdoors, and perhaps a few friends that want to come along. We’ll provide the golf clubs, balls, and other equipment for you to use.
NO SPOTS AVAILABLE UNTIL SPRING 2022. ALL 2021 SPOTS FILLED. Sorry for any inconvenience
- $125 per person. Spring/Summer @ 6pm. Only 5 spots offered.
Sessions run for 5 weeks.
To reserve your place and sign up, please call (508) 238-2320 or email [email protected]
What you’ll experience
Each session will focus on the various golf skills you will use while playing. In addition to learning the basics, you will be guided onto the golf course to put your skills into action in a casual, friendly setting. Here is a breakdown of the program:
- The Hole is the Goal – Week 1 begins with putting. From short putts to long putts and everything in between, you’ll learn how to roll the putt with your putter, line yourself up, control speed, read the break in a green and more.
- Getting It Close – Week 2 will cover the best ways to hold a golf club and get ready before taking a swing. Hitting it close to the hole – chipping, pitching, and other shots from short distances, and caring for the course.
- Swing, Swing, Swing – Week 3 gets you comfortable swinging a golf club. Here you’ll use your irons to get the ball in the air and onto the green. You’ll learn the lingo such as fairway, rough, tee box & green. A basic introduction to the “It’s Ok Rules” will be covered as well.
- Driving School – Swinging the driver and other big clubs to hit the long tee shots is covered in week 4. We’ll also cover where to start each hole, using TEE IT FORWARD and some helpful hints to save time while you play.
- Ready, Set…Go Golf! – The final week ties everything together as we venture onto the golf course to apply all that you’ve learned. Tips for playing in groups, on teams and other fun ways to play will also be covered. We’ll also talk about more opportunities for you to come back and play golf.